Thursday, April 12, 2012

Medication Complication

The last few days have been hell for me, and my syatem. Over the weekend, I missed 3 doses of my Zoloft. It was the fault of the pharmacy, mostly, but it waas all well and good. Mom and I had decided that the mdication itself hadn't been working for a while anyway.

So Tuesday, the doctor put me on Cymbalta. And Tuesday was when the withdrawl symptoms started. Not cool, considering it had me bed ridden for more days than I'd like. Very annoying, but also, very restful.

Anyway today is the first time I've been able to sit up so long. Now, I'm feeling like crap, but at least I can work on this blog in between things. I am looking forward to writing more regularly.

I hope you guys are having good time, and still working towards recovery. And rehabilitiation.

So talk to me guys. What is the worst withdrawl/adjustment you've gone throug with medication? And how did you get through it?

No comments:

Post a Comment