Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Great Update

hello, friends. Its been about a week since I have posted. I have a lot of things to share. Last week, I had my Occupational Therapy evaluation. It went well, and it was very educational. I learned that the disorder of Carpal's Tunnel Sydrome doesn't start in the wrist. It starts elsewhere. Thw median nerve actually starts in the upper arm ,and that is where things start.

Today, I had my third evaluation for Physical Therapy. According to Emily, I have improved by leaps and bounds from when I started back in March. This has been the best news all week. Now I can attest to the fact that Physical Therapy can and does make a big difference.

I am looking forward to giving everyone updates when I officially start OT next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment